Door Frame Metal Detector is designed to detect both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, which may be concealed on a person in any conceivable manner. The detection coil and the micro-controller based control module are housed in an aesthetically designed state-of-the-art door-frame which can blend into any sophisticated decor. The Door-frame is designed for quick installation and erection. Walk / Stop indicators above the entrance, both on front and back side, regulate the flow of traffic.
Metal Detectors are backed by prompt and effective after-sales service supported by a team of trained efficient engineers. The minimum downtime is achieved by plug-in card assembly system and readily available standardized spares.
- Passage Clearance : 1950 X 760 X 540 mm
- Overall dimension : 2200 X 870 X 540 mm
- Floor Space required : 870 X 540 mm
- Micro-controller based, enhances the precision in metal detection.
- Auto-set calibration, no setting is required once the metal detector is switched ON.
- Detects ferrous & non-ferrous metals, conductive metal alloys and weapons.
- Ultra high sensitivity with wide range upto 9 levels, settable through tactile keys.
- Multi-tone Audio / Visual indication for metal detection.
- Walk / Stop indicators, both on front and back side to regulate the flow of traffic.
- Plug in type PCB assemblies for easy maintenance.
- Detachable side panels and control unit for ease of transportation.
- Weather proof material used for the panels & control unit for outdoor use, Canopy for rain water protection (optional)
- LCD display for messages and intelligent counter (IN/OUT/NET).
- No false alarm for external disturbances.
- Tactile keypad for parameter settings with password protection.
- Mains / Battery operated with in-built battery charger.
- Power supply : 230 VAC +/- 10%, 50 Hz
- Visual indication : Bar graph & LED
- Audio indication : Multi-tone, indicating quantity of metal detected.
- Low level 1-3 : For security check purpose, objects like fire arms, grenades, etc.
- Optimum level 4-6 : For high security prone area, small size weapons, arms and ammunitions, etc.
- High level 7-9 : For small objects of size 25 mm side cube of ferrous metals like iron.
- Police establishments
- Industrial security,
- Public buildings
- Security services