The Non-Linear Junction Detector for detecting hidden electronic Devices. A Non-Linear Junction Detector detects the presence of Electronics, regardless of whether the electronic target is radiating, hard wired, or even turned off.
The NLJD quickly detects and locates hidden electronic devices and is designed for:
- Commercial security applications such as checking corporate Board rooms or offices for unauthorized or hidden electronics
- Searching secure areas for hidden or prohibited electronics,
- Searching for contraband cell phones or other electronic contraband in prisons.
The NLJD locates hidden electronics in walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture, or Containers. The NLJD has an antenna-mounted line-of-sight display that lets the operator focus on the target while sweeping. The NLJD 2.4 transmits at 2.4GHz frequency for detecting Small electronics such as SIM cards and cell phones.
- Dim: 22.4 in x 3.75 in x 3 in (57 cm x 9cm x 7.5 cm)
- Overall Extended Length: 58 in (147 cm)
- NLJD2.4 Weight w/Battery: 2.8 lbs (1.3kg)
1. DIGITAL MODULATION & CORRELATION – digitally modulated transmit signal with
Correlated 2nd & 3rd harmonic response provides improved detection & minimizes interference.
2. WIDE BANDWIDTH TRANSMIT SIGNAL: 1.25MHz increases detection sensitivity
3. MULTIPLE ALERT METHODS- Alert tones and Haptic (vibration) alert can be selected to alert when signal levels surpass the trip levels
4. LED HEAD LAMP: Illuminates target area
5. MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC POWER CONTROL up to 3.3 watts
6. SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – weighs 2.8 lbs/1.3 kg
7. LINE OF SIGHT ANTENNA MOUNTED DISPLAY allows user to focus eyes on sweeping target and display at same time.
8. INTEGRATED POLE – no pole or cable assembly required.
9. SYNTHESIZED TRANSCEIVER provides frequency stability and agility to automatically search for clean operating frequencies (2.404GHz to 2.472GHz).
10. CIRCULARLY POLARIZED TRANSMIT AND RECEIVE ANTENNA removes risk of missing a threat due to incorrect antenna polarization.
- Frequency Bands: 2.404GHz – 2.472GHz
- Transmit Channels: Manual or auto selection, more than 60 available
- Transmit Power: 3.3 watts EIRP
- Power Control: Manual or auto control
- Transmit Modulation: Digital 1.25 MHz BW
- Simultaneous 2nd & 3rd harmonic receive
- Digitally Correlated
- Frequency Bands: Transmit Band (2.404GHz – 2.472GHz);
- Second Harmonic (4.808GHz – 4.944GHz);
- Third Harmonic (7.212GHz – 7.416GHz)
- Sensitivity: -140 dBm for both harmonics
- Police establishments
- Paramilitary Forces
- Corporate Sector