Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) activities include detection and identification of electronic and non-electronic methods of information loss, design and implementation of communication security plans, evaluation of clients’ in-house TSCM programs and TSCM review. There are multiple data theft threats one can face:
- From micro radio frequency audio transmitters
- From micro radio frequency audio video transmitters
- From micro audio recorders
- From micro audio video recorders
- From telephone taps, transmitters and recorders in telephone instruments and lines.
- Vulnerability to eavesdropping attacks on EPABX Systems.
- From carrier current transmitters in power lines.
- From eavesdropping attacks from adjacent buildings through laser and infrared beams.
- Vulnerability to eavesdropping attacks on WIFI systems.
- From GSM bugs
- Hidden Microphones
- Covert pin hole cameras
If you are facing any of these threats Contact us on +919810635360